1. Is a City Tour with FREE Photos more of an informative sightseeing tour or photographic tour?
Both. Our City Tours are designed to provide you of interesting facts about Los Cabos and to visit the most beautiful spots as much as possible and to provide you the opportunities to take pictures with your own camera from these places or to let your photographer take these pictures for you for FREE!
2. Are there nice places to take photos in Los Cabos and the surrounding area?
Yes definitely. Los Cabos, and actually the
whole state of Baja California Sur, provides an incredible scenic diversity in
natural and cultural themes. In the last couple of years several photographic
books were published in order to show the beauty of its people, architecture,
mountains, oceans, deserts and oasis, as well as its wide diversity of animals
3. What is the difference between your City Tour and an ordinary City Tour where I bring my camera?
First of all, our photographer will take the photos you want. So from now on it is not necessary to ask a stranger to take pictures, or that someone of your friends or family is missing on your photos. Secondly, a lack of film roll or insufficient memory will belong to the past, as our photographer will take the photos with his/her camera and will send them to your e-mail for FREE. And, finally, our friendly and experienced photographer knows the best places to shoot as they are familiar with the area.
4. Will the photographer use my camera to take pictures?
No, our photographer will only make use of
his/her own camera.
5. How and when do I receive the FREE pictures the photographer will take during the tour?
Generally within three days after your tour you
will be able to see the photos of your tour. In order see your photos you need to register on the link mentioned in our email to you.
6. How many pictures will I receive?
It is difficult to give you an exact number of photos because it depends for example on the number of people in your group and your wishes. However, we assure you at least 60 photos.
7. I have not received an email from you with the link for registration. What can I do to get my photos?
Please check your Inbox or Junk Mail for our email. Please add our email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Safe List in order to receive our emails without any problems. If you have not found our email, please send us an email with your first and last name, the date and name of your City Tour, and the name of the hotel where you stayed at. We will contact you after this.
8. I have registered on the link mentioned in your email but I have not received anything. What can I do to get my photos?
Please check your Inbox or Junk Mail for our confirmation email. After your registration an automatic email was sent to your email. Please add our email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Safe List in order to receive our emails without any problems. If you have not found our confirmation email, please send us an email with your first and last name, the date and name of your City Tour, and the name of the hotel where you stayed at. We will contact you after this.